8.19.2012

Scripture Bookbags

Just an update on the Scripture Bookbags from Fillmore Utah Stake.

President and I have met with the Stake President from the Den Haag Stake, President Odens.  He is very excited to use them in his stake, I have a meeting with the Stake Young Women's President on Thursday, August 23, 2012 to start planning. These are going to be a hugh missionary tool!


Also, President and I have met with the Stake President from Antwerpen Belgium, President Boom. He too was very excited to use the bookbags in his stake.  He is making arrangements for President and I to go back down to Belgium and meet with his Stake Relief Society and Young Women's Presidency--his vision included all the women of his stake.  

Young Women of Fillmore Utah Stake--I hope you can catch a little of the vision and excitement that is starting to build here in the Belgium Netherlands Mission for Mission Work and your gift is 'right in the middle of it all'. I am so grateful and thankful for all of you--I pray that the Lord can touch your hearts in a way that you can understand and feel how loved and how wonderful you really are.

PLEASE HELP ME--AGAIN:  On the letter from the Stake Camp Leaders that was enclosed with the Scripture Bookbags, there was a special note that in part said: 'through your missionaries could you make sure one goes to Ronja Vreven in Holland'.  Well, I have found Ronja, and yes, one will go to her--personally by me.  I would like to tell her who sent it to her.  How does someone from Fillmore Stake know her?  I would love to hear the story before I deliver the bag.  Thanks. 

Also, on my first post, I included the names of the 23 Young Women and Young Women Leaders plus Kambell M. whose bookbags I have.  Could someone get me pictures of those 24 people and send it to my email? I have people very interested in 'meeting' all of you!  

4 comments:

  1. I passed the information along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I love and appreciate you and all your kind words of support. Give Casey a hug and tell him I am thinking of him!

      Delete
  2. I will give him a big hug for you. He is growing up so fast! He will turn 8 on Sep 9th and will have his baptism that day! He's very excited. I am so thankful for your example to us and to Casey. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda I was so excited to read your blog. I remember the name Ronja cause flowell camp was Holland and we watched a video she sent. I can't remember the whole story but I called Melanie Lang who was over this project. She said she would get on your blog. What a miracle. It is so neat to see how the lords hand works. Please give all our love with each scripture bag!! Thanks so much for sharing with us the wonderful spirit with each experience you are having. Our prayers are with you. Love ya lots. Karen

    ReplyDelete