5.02.2012

Update!


I had my doctor visit with Dr. Dickenson, my gastroenterologist, on Friday, April 27, 2012, as a follow up to my hospital stay.  What, you might ask, does Nemo have to do with my doctor visit?  Keep reading!  Dr. Dickenson gave me a clean bill of health.  No restrictions on diet, no medications necessary.  All is truly well.  I am blessed with health through the Priesthood blessing given and direct blessings poured out from a loving and kind Heavenly Father.  So, next week May 7-11, 2012, we will spend another week of language immersion at the MTC.  My greatest concern isn't my health--it is the fact that people will be speaking to me in Dutch to teach me Dutch.  I feel like I'm in way over my head.  But like Dory told Nemo--"Just keep swimming, swimming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment